What We Do Home>Transportation Planning>Public Transit>Berrien County Transit Studies
Coordinated Transit-Human Services Transportation Planning
2014 A Plan For Public Transit in Berrien County
Click here to view the summary of the kickoff meeting
Powerpoint Presentation from Kickoff Meeting (pdf)
Minutes - Selection Committee Meeting, February 7, 2011
Minutes - Selection Committee Meeting, February 28, 2011
Coordinated Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan
Berrien County Transit Study Forum
Transit-Human Services Transportation Work Group
- How well are transit needs being fulfilled in Berrien County?
- Can transit enhance economic growth?
- How will the need for transit change in the future?
- Do all of the public transit sisytems in Berrien County work together to meet transportation needs?
- Do all public transit services operate in the same manner?
- How does Berrien County rank with other Michigan counties in terms of its investment in transit services?
- Who uses transit in Berrien County?
- How well do public transit services in Berrien County perform based on statewide performance indicators?
Phone: 269.925.1137 Fax: 269.925.0288
Transit Consolidation Feasibility Study RFP
Questions and Answers on RFP for Transit Consolidation Feasibility Study
Bid Opening Results
Minutes - Selection Committee Mtg 2-7-11
Draft Minutes - Selection Committee Mtg 2-28-11
Consolidation Study Kickoff Meeting Flyer
Kickoff Meeting Summary
Kickoff Meeting PowerPoint