The following is a list of economic development project funding resources at both the state and federal levels. Look for updates periodically, as requests for proposals are announced throughout the year.
Federal Funding — Economic Development Administration
U.S. Economic Development Association (EDA) funding opportunities
Other Federal Funding
- U.S. Housing and Urban Development's Economic Development programs
- Department of Labor's Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management — Grant and Contract Information
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Current Funding Opportunities
- HUD, DOT, and EPA's Partnership for Sustainable Communities
- U.S. Small Business Administration's Financial Assistance and Small Business Learning Center
- Grants.gov — Access point for over 900 grant programs offered by the 26 Federal grant-making agencies, administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
State and Regional Funding
- The State of Michigan's MI Place Partnership's Funding Page.
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation's Arts and Culture Grant Programs, Community Development Block Grants (CDBGs), and Michigan Strategic Fund.
- Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development grant opportunities page
- Department of Natural Resources' various grant programs
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation Project-Ready Sites
- Michigan Community College Association's Michigan New Jobs Training Program